Designed and engineered for broadcast, live event and feature films needing higher capacity payloads, redundant safety features and the power to perform in harsh environments. The Dactylcam Pro is built on an intuitive digital platform allowing users to set digital stops on the line and program acceleration, deceleration and top speed wirelessly through the Pulse controller which displays distance to the end, MPH speed, battery voltage and overall health of the system. A Safety pulley assembly connects direclty above the sled for additional safety during operation. Below the sled users can select from a mitchel mount, gimbal quick release mount and extended arm options allowing nearly any stabilized head to mount under the Dactylcam Pro. Adjustable tension wheel allows for great inclines and declines as well as operation in inclimate weather. These exlcusive features allow for redundant safety features that make the Dactylcam Pro the most powerful, safe and intuitive cable-cam available.
- Capable of payloads up to 100lbs and speeds of 30 mph.
- Digital Safety Stops allow users to set end-points for completely safe operation
- Additional safety pulleys attach to the frame adding redundant line for safety and security
- Digital readout on frame shows all data for power, connectivity and position
- Custom Dactylcam Pulse controller shows real-time data of power, position on line, travel, speed and distance from end as well as setting top speed, acceleration and deceleration
- Adjustable drive wheel for different tensions needed in the line
- Power all accessories with integrated 14.8v PTAPs on each side of the sled as well as a variety of cheese plates for mounting nearly any accessory
- Active traction control keeps the wheel from spinning reducing wear on the line and increase traction during wet / dry conditions or incline and decline
- 3/8” 12,000 lb breaking strength Dyneema line is recommended for durability in harsh conditions.
- Quick disconnect pins on safety wheels allow removal or transfer between lines in seconds
- Kit fits in an optional Pelican cases with custom dividers and compartments for all equipment.