ETHOS was designed around DEFY’s camera movement ecosystem to seamlessly integrate a stabilized head that delivers features necessary for larger cinema packages. ETHOS is a smart, intuitive and powerful stabilizer with features like an integrated display for configuring any setting instantly, an integrated slip-ring sending and receiving power, data and video to the camera while continuously rotating 360 degrees. The Li-ion battery pack offers over 6 hours of operation due to custom motors and highly accurate military grade encoders for increased power, accuracy and efficiency to give ETHOS the performance at any focal length or orientation.
- ETHOS is a digital stabilized head for camera packages up to 18 lbs
- Smart control interface allow users to fully configure any setting directly from the display
- Custom motors with highly accurate military grade encoders allow the greatest power, accuracy and efficiency to give ETHOS the performance at any focal length or orientation
- Continuous 360 degree of pan rotation from an integrated slip-ring allowing the pass-through of power, video and data
- Upgradable to license band frequency for safe operation during live event applications
- Automatic and precise tuning for larger payloads to minimize setup
- Operate for over 6 hours with Li-ion BPU-30 battery pack
- Integrated SD Card slot loads saved presets, perfect for studios with multiple operators and uniquely different camera packages
- Supports control over SBUS/PPM and proprietary high-speed link bus to connect to sensor module for custom controls via a single data wire
- Multi-purpose quick release allows many accessories to connect with ease to mitchel mount, cable-cam, jib, tripod, etc
- Fully adaptable for PULSE control. This allows remote pan & tilt with motion control programming utilizing GPS and position encoders.