The RHYTHM track is a wireless motor controlled track system for precise moves on a curve or straight track to meet the demands of broadcast and cinema applications. RHYTHM provides a plethora of configurable controls for operators meticulous about camera movement. Built in wireless RF control via our Pulse and a direct drive propulsion system allows powerful camera movement with no cables or wires. The narrow carriage and track size allows a low profile package for minimal visibility in standard or underslung configuration.
- Direct drive track system and wireless control eliminate cables and wires.
- Curve or straight track options with variable configurations allowing the system to hang in an underslung position or upright.
- Digital Safety Stops allow users to set end-points for safe operation and programable stops.
- Optional foot pedals for precise movement (plugs directly into pulse controller).
- PULSE Controller provided to configure top speed, acceleration and deceleration as well as programming and set up.
- Pulse controller is upgradable to licensed band frequency for safe operation in live-event applications.
- System sends digital readout for distance to end, speed, battery level and overall system data.
- On-board Dtap 14v power provides power to camera and accesories from internal batteries.
- Carries payloads up to 50 lbs at 15 mph from integrated LI-ION battery packs. *Faster speeds available as a customized build
- RHYTHM is completely programmable when paired with ETHOS head for precise camera movement and motion control.
- Track length can be as long or short as needed. Custom curves and angles are designed and bent for each specification or job.
- Accepts most stabilized heads via standard mitchell mount.